pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
8 oz (fat free or low fat) vanilla yogurt (generic brands are often 8 oz)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup pureed pumpkin
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon all spice
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup oat flour (run oats through your blender!)
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup chocolate chips (you could leave these out, but they are pretty yummy!)
1. cream butter,vanilla and sugar. add eggs and pumpkin and whip until combined.
2. add all dry ingredients and stir until combined.
3. stir in 1/2 cup water until combined. then stir in chocolate chips.
4. pour batter into 18 greased muffin tin spots.
5. bake at 350 about 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
this is my cute daughter eating dinner and posing with the muffins. i love that face!